Welcome to the Datanyx Community!

Get Help, Learn Best Practices, Network With Other Datanyx Users
There is a need to ...

Notifications
Clear all

There is a need to share the chart with multiple users on a specific schedule. How do I select the users and assign roles to them?

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Nikhila
(@nikhila)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Step 1: On the main navigation bar click on Library. (Refer to the image below). 

1671443126-Library.png

Step 2: The library has three sections to choose from. They are -  

• Reports 
  • Charts 
  • Workflow 

Step 3: Click on “Charts”. Under ‘My Charts’, the user is able to perform different actions. (Refer to the image below). 

1671443196-mychartoptions.png

Step 4: The schedule button aids in the sharing of the chart based upon the schedule fixed.  

Step 5: A ‘Schedule’ pop-up appears once the user clicks on the schedule icon. (Refer to the images below). 

1671443238-actions4.png
1671443263-schedule.png

Step 6: The chart created by the user can be scheduled for display for different users. 

Step 7: Now, the user is able to add title and schedule options. The user needs to select category of display i.e., how the schedule is categorized. (Refer to the image below).  

1671443289-schedule1.png
Step 8: Post this, the user has an option of scheduling the display of the chart with the users he wants to share it with. He can also choose the individual roles of the user. (Refer to the image below). 
1671443320-schedule2.png
Step 9: Finally, a description for the chart can be added by the user. Click on save button.

Share: