How do I create a connector?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Abhishek
(@abhishek)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I want to know how I can create connectors. Is it possible to connect local files?

ankit.pradhan
(@ankit-pradhan)
Eminent Member

Step 1: In the Main Navigation Bar, click on ‘Admin’ and click on connector management.

Step 2: Click on the  add icon, located in the bottom right of the screen to Create a connector. (Refer to the image below).

1693378620-createconnector.png

Step 3: Enter the connector name and choose the connection type. You can choose between SFTP, S3, Azure Blob, File location (local file location), Databricks and Smart Sheet with respect to the connection type.

Step 4: If an SFTP has been chosen then you need to enter the host name, port, username, password and file path. Click on the save button once the desired options have been entered.

Step 5: If S3 has been chosen then you need to enter the secret key, access key, region and bucket name. Click on the save button once the desired options have been entered.   

Step 6: If Azure Blob has been chosen then you need to enter the Sass url, Base Url and Container Name. Click on the save button once the desired options have been entered.

Step 7: If File Location has been chosen then you need to enter the local file location. Click on the save button once the desired options have been entered.

Step 8: If Databricks has been chosen then you need to enter the host name, http path and access token. Click on the save button once the desired options have been entered. 

Step 9: If Smart sheet has been chosen then you need to enter the access token. Click on the save button once the desired options have been entered.

Step 10: You can see the connector that has been created in the list. The name, type, created by and created date, settings of the connector is visible on the list. 

1693378691-createconnector2.png

ReplyQuote
Share: